Thursday 4th of June 2026. Arrived yesterday, back on the boat in Amarilla marina.


Very strong winds whipping between the islands for the next week or more, until it eases I can't go very far. I'm staying in the sheltered blue bits, I don't want to be in the green bits let alone the yellow bits. Lanzarote and Fuertaventura have no shelter from the winds at all!



I've installed an AIS (Automatic Information System) transmitter so that ships can see me coming, previously I've only been able to see them. You can see me and track me on the Marinetraffic.com website: NOMAD (MMSI 232066272), Sailing Vessel | Position & specs

But you have to click on the 'Read More' button for the link to work. Then click on 'View on Live Map'.


Comments

  1. Excellent Bren...very interesting to see all the other boats as well. Stay safe out of the winds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday 11th of January. Las Palmas marina Gran Canaria.

Monday 13th of April 2026. La Gomera marina until 6th of May.

Friday 12th of June 2026. La Palma marina.