Saturday 11th of July 2026. England vs Norway. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 11, 2026 https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:10574183 I need to find somewhere to watch the match before going any further. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JulianJuly 11, 2026 at 11:00 AMIt will be quite funny to watch on Spanish TV with only the names of the players being recognisable. I saw one once, but that was over 27 years ago.ReplyDeleteRepliesBrendanJuly 11, 2026 at 1:28 PMThat wouldn't do at all. I've swum ashore to find a suitable proper British pub and am now surrounded by people in red or white tops.DeleteRepliesReplyBrendanJuly 11, 2026 at 1:30 PMWatching Sky Sports in English.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJulianJuly 12, 2026 at 9:41 AMExcellent. The result was well worth the swim. Now back to the boat and set sail to protect The Falklands 😂ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
It will be quite funny to watch on Spanish TV with only the names of the players being recognisable. I saw one once, but that was over 27 years ago.
ReplyDeleteThat wouldn't do at all. I've swum ashore to find a suitable proper British pub and am now surrounded by people in red or white tops.
DeleteWatching Sky Sports in English.
DeleteExcellent. The result was well worth the swim. Now back to the boat and set sail to protect The Falklands 😂
ReplyDelete